Our ever-popular Armorgard CuttingStation is a neat, mobile workstation that eliminates the need for a separate cutting room and is essential for safely cutting lengths, such as conduit, timber, cable tray and pipe.
Improvements to the CuttingStation include new lighting, chamfered corners to further reduce noise and a new expandable working area to accommodate mitre saws. The cutaway sides cater for easier handling of longer lengths, and improved support arms are now quicker and easier to change between four different configurations.
Integral health and safety features include rubber matting, fire-rated, noise-cancelling foam, and PVC screens to contain sparks. Extraction and air filtration units can easily be fitted and a roomy, lockable cupboard provides secure storage.
features & specs
- Sound deadening, fire rated foam minimises noise pollution
- PVC curtains to contain sparks
- Rubber mat to reduce vibration
- Extendable support arms with 4 configurations
- Heavy-duty all-swivel wheels for easy moving
- Rubberised wheels for reduced vibration
- Recessed external power sockets, to prevent being knocked
- Extendable back panel provides extra workspace for mitre saws
- New and improved lighting position for increased productivity
- Recessed 110V inlet power supply, and 2 x 110V internal sockets
- Swarf collector with dust extractor connection
- Optional extra dust extraction or air filtration system
- Secure cabinet to keep your tools safe
- European Patent Application Number EP17183824.6
- European Community Design Registration Number 004511525
Internal: 1125x710x550 (Base)
**Tools Not Included**