About Stokoderm® Sun Protect 50 PURE
Where to use: Outdoor workers exposed to UVA & UVB sun rays; or workers exposed to UVC rays from some industrial processes (e.g. welding – use with PPE).
- UVB 50 high protection - Sun Protection Factor of 50 prolongs the skin's natural protection time against the sun's UVB rays by a factor of 50.
- UVA protection - Conforms to the European recommendation for providing protection against the harmful effects of UVA rays.
- UVC protection - Provides additional protection against UVC rays as created artificially during certain industrial processes, such as arc welding. Does not replace personal protective equipment.
- Water resistant formula - Tested to retain SPF50 protection after 80 minutes in water.
- Non greasy after feel - Hydroalcoholic lotion formula absorbs quickly and easily into the skin to encourage regular use and not affect dexterity with hand held tools.
- Contains Glycerin - A skin moisturiser to help prevent drying and leave skin feeling smooth after use.
- Perfume-free - No added perfume. Ideal for people who are sensitive to perfumes and prefer products which do not have perfume added.
- Silicone-free - The product will have no adverse effect if in contact with surfaces prior to the application of paint or surface coatings.
- Compatible with rubber production processes - Independently tested at the German Institute of Rubber Technology (DIK) and proven to have no negative effect on the vulcanisation process.