The fischer blow-out pump ABG is suitable for fast, approval-compliant drill hole cleaning.
- ABG is a manually operated blow-out pump for cleaning drill holes.
- Because of the high blowing pressure, the drill hole cuttings are reliably removed from the drill hole.
- The drill hole cap directs the drill hole cutting sideways out of the drill hole, thus reducing dust exposure of the user.
- A sealing washer prevents drill hole cuttings from penetrating into the cylinder. This allows for a trouble-free functioning and a prolonged service life of the ABG.
- The tube can be attached to the blow-out pump, thus providing for space-saving storing and transport of ABG.