- TV consoles
- Mirror cabinets
- Letter boxes
- Fixing blinds
- Curtain rails
- Wash basin fixings
- Plumbing and heating fixings
- Bath and toilet installations
- Wall cabinets
- Range hood
- Solid brick
- Solid sand-lime brick
- Aerated concrete
- Vertically perforated brick
- Perforated sand-lime brick
- Gypsum plasterboard and gypsum fibreboards
- Hollow blocks made from lightweight concrete
- Cavity floor slabs made from bricks and concrete or similar
- Natural stone
- Solid panel made from gypsum
- Solid brick made from lightweight concrete
- The DUOPOWER is suitable for pre-positioned and push-through installation.
- The duo of two different materials and its multiple functional abilities (expanding, folding, and knotting) extend the range of applications to additional materials with top loads.
- The required screw length is given by the plug length + fixture thickness + 1x the screw diameter.
- Suitable for wood and chipboard screws, as well as stud screws.
- In the case of fixing boards, the threadless part of the screw must not be longer than the fixture.
|Product Variant||Drill hole diameterd0[mm]||Min. drill hole depthh1[mm]||Min. panel thicknessdp[mm]||Anchor lengthl[mm]||Min. bolt penetrationlE,min[mm]||Wood and chipboard screwsds / ds x ls[mm]|
|DUOPOWER 5 x 25Art.-No. 555005||5||35||12,5||25||28||3 - 4|
|DUOPOWER 6 x 30Art.-No. 555006||6||40||12,5||30||34||4 - 5|
|DUOPOWER 8 x 40Art.-No. 555008||8||50||12,5||40||45||4,5 - 6|
|DUOPOWER 10 x 50Art.-No. 555010||10||60||12,5||50||56||6 - 8|
DUOPOWER 6 X 50 Art-No.538240
|DUOPOWER 8 X 65 Art-No.538241||8||75||65|
|DUOPOWER 10 X 80 Art-No.538242||10||90||80|
|DUOPOWER 12 X 60 Art-No.538243||12||70||60|
|DUOPOWER 14 X 70 Art-No. 538244||14||80||70|