- Light shelves
- Towel rails
- Mirror cabinets
- Curtain rails
- Gypsum plasterboard and gypsum fibreboards
- Wooden boards
- MDF boards
- Multiplex boards
- OSB boards
- Plywood boards
- Wood core plywood boards
- The operating principle of the fixing allows for use in various board thicknesses, including in low cavity depths. This provides great flexibility.
- The special fixing geometry with a nylon cone ensures a high tightening torque that can be identified immediately. This offers a high level of installation safety.
- The longitudinal ribs prevent the fixing from rotating in the drill hole, thus allowing for a reliable installation.
- The board fixing PD can be used with the most wide-ranging screws, hooks and eye screws. This allows for a broad range of applications.
- The board fixing PD is suitable for pre-positioned installation.
- Use rotary drilling to create the drill hole.
- When the screw is tightened, the plastic cone is pulled into the sleeve and expands the fixing.
- Use full-thread screws, or alternatively, the part of the screw without thread may not be longer than the thickness of the item being attached.
- Do not use screws with double-start threads.
| || |
ds / ds x ls
| || ||[mm]||[mm]||[mm]||[mm]||[mm]|
|PD 8 ||024771 ||8 ||31 ||6 ||4 || |
|PD 10 ||015935 ||10 ||30 ||7 ||5 || |
|PD 12 ||015937 ||12 ||29 ||9 ||6 || |
|PD 8 S ||024772 ||8 ||31 ||6 ||4 x 40 ||11 |
|PD 10 S ||015936 ||10 ||30 ||7 ||5 x 40 ||12 |
|PD 12 S ||015938 ||12 ||29 ||9 ||6 x 50 ||22 |
Find Similar Products by Category