- Light shelves
- Mirror cabinets
- Letter boxes
- Motion detectors
- Information boards
- Curtain rails
- Electrical installations
- Solid sand-lime brick
- Natural stone with dense structure
- Solid brick made from lightweight concrete
- Solid brick
- The rimless plug sleeve allows for the plug to be set as deep as required below the plaster to the bearing substrate to achieve the maximum load-bearing capacity.
- As the plug only expands in two directions, it is possible to direct the expansion forces so that they run parallel to the edge of the building material by turning the plug. This allows for smaller edge distances.
- The slimline plug geometry makes it easy to push the plug into the drill hole. For a fast and simple installation.
- The anti-rotation lock prevents the plug rotating in the drill hole, thus guaranteeing a high level of installation safety.
- The S plug is suitable for pre-positioned and push-through installation.
- When turning in the screw, the S plug expands in two directions, thus providing a secure anchoring in the building material.
- The required screw length is given by the plug length + plaster and/or insulation material thickness + fixture thickness + 1 x screw diameter.
- Suitable for wood and chipboard screws.
- The edge distance must be at least one plug length.
- For installations close to the edge, turn the plug so that the expansion force acts parallel to the edge.
|Type||Art.-No.||Drill hole diameter||Anchor length||Min. drill hole depth|