- Motion detectors
- Light shelves
- Mirror cabinets
- Letter boxes
- TV consoles
- Folding shutters
- Bath and toilet installationS
- Vertically perforated brick
- Hollow blocks made from lightweight concrete
- Cavity floor slabs made from bricks and concrete
- Perforated sand-lime brick
- Solid sand-lime brick
- Natural stone with dense structure
- Aerated concrete
- Solid panel made from gypsum
- Solid brick made from lightweight concrete
- Solid brick
- The 4-way expansion provides the optimum force distribution in the material, and offers high load-bearing capacities in solid and hollow building materials.
- The expansion-free plug neck prevents the creation of expansion forces on the material surface whilst screwing in the screw. This helps to prevent damage to tiles and plaster.
- The pronounced rim prevents the plug from slipping into the drill hole, thus allowing for a simple installation.
- The greater anchorage depth of the SX 6x50, 8x65 and 10x80 means that the plug is especially suited to fixings in hollow building materials, aerated concrete and to bridge plaster.
- The SX is suitable for pre-positioned and push-through installation.
- When turning in the screw, the SX expands in four directions, thus providing a secure anchoring in the building material.
- The required screw length is given by: Plug length + fixture thickness + 1 x screw diameter.
- Suitable for wood, chipboard and spacing screws
|Type||Art.-No.||Drill hole diameter||Min. drill hole depth||Anchor length||Sales unit|
|SX 4 x 20||070004||4||25||20||200|
|SX 5 x 25||070005||5||35||25||100|
|SX 6 x 30||070006||6||40||30||100|
|SX 6 x 30 S/10||070021||6||45||30||50|
|SX 6 x 50||024827||6||60||50||100|
|SX 6 x 50 R||078185||6||60||50||100|
|SX 8 x 40||070008||8||50||40||100|
|SX 8 x 40 S/20||070022||8||65||40||50|
|SX 8 x 65||024828||8||75||65||50|
|SX 10 x 50||070010||10||70||50||50|
|SX 10 x 80||024829||10||95||80||25|
|SX 12 x 60||070012||12||80||60||25|
|SX 14 x 70||070014||14||90||70||20|
|SX 16 x 80||070016||16||100||80||10|