- Cable trays
- Ventilation systems
- Sprinkler systems
- Suspended ceilings
- Steel constructions
- Timber constructions
- zinc-plated steel
- Pre-stressed hollow-core concrete slabs ≧ C45/55
- The active principle of the anchor means that the FHY can be used in cavities or in solid materials up to 5 cm from the tensioning wire. This ensures the highest flexibility and user-friendly installation.
- The embossed edge prevents the anchor sleeve from slipping in the cavity, thus allowing for trouble-free installation.
- The optimised geometry minimises setting energy and allows for use in extremely narrow spaces. This allows for user-friendly installation.
- The metric internal thread means that it is possible to use standard screws or threaded rods for the ideal adaptation to suit the intended use.
|Type||Art.-No.||Drill hole diameter||Anchor length||Min. bolt penetration|
|FHY M 6||030138||10||37||37|
|FHY M 8||030146||12||43||43|
- The FHY is suitable for pre-positioned installation.
- Position the FHY hollow-ceiling anchor in the drill hole and drive in flush to the surface of the anchor base using the hammer.
- The FHY pre-positioned anchor must be able to be supported on the attachment for expansion.
- When applying the torque, the cone is pulled into the expansion sleeve and expands it into the cavity or expands it in the solid material against the drill hole wall.
- Screw length ls =
Minimum screw-in depth e2
+ Thickness of fixture tfix
+ Thickness of washer
(with threaded rod: + height of nut)