To fix lightweight fixtures in plastered and non-plastered insulating boards made of polystyrene and polyurethane.
The areas of application are:
- Façade construction (ETICS)
- Insulating construction
- Electric construction
- Refrigerated and climate construction
- Acoustic construction
- Non-plastered, pressure-resistant insulating boards
- Plastered, pressure-resistant insulating boards
- ETICS insulating boards
* You can find detailed information on building materials in the registration document.
- The FID can be set in the insulating board with a cordless screwdriver or by hand.
- The special spiral thread taps itself in the insulating board.
- Fixtures are fixed with a 4.5 mm screw for the FID 50, and with a 6 mm screw for the FID 90.
- Water ingress in the insulation can be prevented by sealing the plug collar with a suitable sealant after successful pre-positioned installation.
|Product Variant||Anchor lengthl[mm]||Min. bolt penetration[mm]||Wood and chipboard screwsds[mm]||Drive||Max. bolt penetration screw[mm]|
FID 50 Art.-No. 048213
|50 ||50 ||4,5 - 5 ||T40 ||40 |
|FID 90 Art.-No. 510971 ||90 ||90 ||6 ||6 mm / 6-kt ||80 |
Find Similar Products by Category