The fischer high-performance mortar FIS V Plus is the universal all-rounder for the highest requirements. The styrene-free vinyl ester hybrid mortar with its numerous fixing elements is approved for fixations in cracked and non-cracked concrete as well as in masonry. However, the injection mortar is also used with the approved system components for rebar connections, the fischer remedial wall tie VBS 8, the fischer weather facing wall tie FWS II, and the stand-off installation system Thermax. The variant FIS VS Plus Low Speed enables an extended processing time at higher processing temperatures or a greater drill hole depth. The shorter hardening time of the variant FIS VW Plus High Speed enables swift work progress even at low temperatures.
- The FIS V Plus injection mortar has numerous system approvals, such as in cracked and non-cracked concrete, masonry and for special applications.
- The ETA assessment for a service life of 100 years offers permanent safety for all applications.
- The approved use in water-filled drill holes enables a wide range of applications, even under harsh environmental conditions.
- FIS VW Plus High Speed has a significantly shorter hardening time than FIS V Plus, which ensures swift work progress even at low temperatures.
- The FIS VS Plus Low Speed has an extended processing time that prevents the premature hardening of the mortar at higher temperatures. It is ideally suited to large drill hole depths.
- The extensive range of accessories is ideally suited to the FIS V Plus injection mortar family, increases the great flexibility of the system and thus allows for a broad range of applications.
- Steelwork constructions
- Timber constructions
- Guard rails
- Steel brackets
- Satellite antennas
Approved for anchorings in:
- Concrete C20/25 to C50/60, cracked and non-cracked
- Hollow blocks made from lightweight concrete
- Hollow blocks made from concrete
- Vertically perforated brick
- Perforated sand-lime brick
- Solid sand-lime brick
- Aerated concrete
- Solid brick
- Rebar connections
- Remedial wall tie VBS 8
- Weather facing reconstruction system FWS II
- Stand-off installation Thermax
You can find detailed information on building materials in the registration document.