- Steel constructions
- Guard rails
- Cable trays
- Pipeline routes
- Ventilation systems
- Sprinkler systems
- zinc-plated steel
- Concrete C20/25 to C50/60, cracked
- Concrete C20/25 to C50/60, non-cracked
Also suitable for:
- Concrete C12/15
- Natural stone with dense structure
- The functional principle of the FH II-I enables fast, deformation-controlled expansion with a hexagon wrench, thus ensuring top installation comfort.
- The visual setting control with a predefined gap U between the anchor and the concrete surface allows a compliant approved setting process without a torque wrench.
- The metric internal thread allows for the use of standard screws and threaded rods for perfect adaptation in line with the attachment.
- The FH II-I enables surface-flush removal and the reuse of the undamaged fixing point, thus offering optimum flexibility.
- Furthermore, the FH II-I offers all of the benefits of the FH II.
- The FH II-I is suitable for pre-positioned installation.
- When a hexagon wrench is used for installation, the internal thread bolt starts to rotate. This pulls the cone into the expansion sleeve and expands it against the drill-hole wall. At the same time, the anchor is tightened through compression of the black plastic ring. A gap U to the concrete surface is created (see image 4).
- The anchor is set according to the approval when the gap U is 3-5 mm. Alternatively, an installation torque of Tinst can also be applied.