- Sanitary equipment
- Satellite antennas
- Sun protection
- Vertically perforated brick
- Hollow blocks made from lightweight concrete
- Hollow blocks made from concrete
- Perforated sand-lime brick
- Solid sand-lime brick
- Solid brick
Also suitable for:
- Hollow pumice slabs
- Slabs made of hollow brick and other perforated brick
- Solid pumice and other solid building materials
- The grating structure of the FIS H K anchor sleeve is adapted for the injection mortars FIS V, FIS GREEN and FIS P Plus, and ensures sparing mortar use with the best interlock.
- The centring blades perfectly align the anchor in the anchor sleeve, and allow for use with various threaded rod diameters.
- The barbed hooks secure the anchor sleeve in the drill hole and allow for a trouble-free overhead installation.
- The geometry of the anchor sleeves allows for the bridging of non-bearing layers for a simple and convenient installation.
- The system can be used with any of the following injection mortars: FIS V, FIS VW HIGH SPEED, FIS VS LOW SPEED, FIS GREEN or FIS P Plus. FIS P can be used but does not have approvals.
- The system is suitable for pre-positioned installation when combined with injection anchor sleeves and threaded rods FIS A or internal threaded anchors FIS E.
- The anchor sleeve is placed in the drill hole, and filled with injection mortar from the anchor sleeve base.
- Turning in the anchor causes the mortar to be pushed through the anchor sleeve's grating structure, so that it fits the base material perfectly. The load is borne by the interlock.
|Type||Art.-No.||DIBt||ETA||3D-CAD||Drill hole diameter||Min. drill hole depth||Effect. anchorage depth|
|FIS H 12 x 50 K||041900||12||60||50|
|FIS H 12 x 85 K||041901||12||95||85|
|FIS H 16 x 85 K||041902||16||95||85|
|FIS H 16 x 130 K||041903||16||140||110|
|FIS H 20 x 85 K||041904||20||95||85|
|FIS H 20 x 130 K||046703||20||140||110|
|FIS H 20 x 200 K||046704||20||210||180|