To fix soft and pressure-resistant insulating materials in rear-ventilated façades, such as:
- Mineral / glass wool
- PU panels
- Light building boards made of wood wool
- Cork boards / coir matting
- Foam glass tiles
- Hollow blocks made from lightweight concrete
- Vertically perforated brick
- Perforated sand-lime brick
- Solid sand-lime brick
- Natural stone with dense structure
- Aerated concrete
- Solid brick made from lightweight concrete
- Solid brick
- The optimised geometry of the expansion section ensures a low anchorage depth and reduces the amount of drilling required.
- Flexible pins in the plate area adapt to the insulating material, and ensure a sustained contact pressure.
- The simple hammerset installation allows for a quick installation process and thus reduces workload.
- The colouring of the DHK 90 means that it does not stand out on black clad insulating material in rear-ventilated façades.
- The DHK 45 is suitable for use in pressure-resistant insulating boards and reveals.
- The DHK is set in push-through installation using a hammer.
- The plate size of the insulation support is to be selected in line with the compressive strength of the insulating material: DHK 45 for pressure-resistant; DHK 90 for soft insulating materials.
- The expansion of the ribs in the drill hole gives the DHK an ideal contact pressure.
- Temperature range when installed: -40°C to +80°C.
|Type||Art.-No.||Drill hole diameter||Anchor length||Max. fixture thickness|