- Solid sand-lime brick
- Building brick
- Natural stone
- Solid brick made from lightweight concrete
- Aerated concrete
- Solid panel made from gypsum
- Vertically perforated brick
- Perforated sand-lime brick
- Hollow blocks made from lightweight concrete
- The rapid hammerset installation reduces the amount of time required and allows for an economic series installation.
- The integrated hammer-in stop prevents the plug from expanding prematurely (jamming), thus enabling a problem-free installation.
- Together with the cross-slot recess, the thread of the nail screw allows the screw to be removed, thus allowing for subsequent dismantling.
- The wide range of diameters, usage lengths and head shapes provides the correct plug for every fixing.
|Type||Art.-No.||3D-CAD||Drill hole diameter||Effect. anchorage depth||Anchor length||Min. drill hole depth for through fixings|
|N 5 x 30/5 S A2 (100)||050370||5||25||30||45|
|N 6 x 40/10 S A2 (50)||050372||6||30||40||55|
|N 6 x 60/30 S A2 (50)||050373||6||30||60||75|
|N 8 x 60/20 S A2 (50)||050374||8||40||60||75|
|N 8 x 80/40 S A2 (50)||050375||8||40||80||95|
|N 8 x 100/60 S A2 (50)||050376||8||40||100||115|