- Light shelves
- Towel rails
- Mirror cabinets
- Light cabinets
- Cable and pipe clips
- Gypsum plasterboard and gypsum fibreboards
- Cavity floor slabs made from bricks and concrete
- Universal fixing for fastenings in a wide range of drywall and hollow wall materials.
- When the metal crosspiece is pushed through the drill hole, pull it firmly against the inner wall cavity by tugging the plastic pull ring on the outer wall.
- Afterwards cut the plastic legs off and fasten the fixture with e.g. a screw or screw in a hook or an eyebolt according to your demands.
- Suitable for pre-positioned installation.
|Type||Art.-No.||3D-CAD||Drill hole diameter||Max. panel thickness||Min. cavity depth||Anchor length||Thread|
Ø x length
|KD 3||080181||12||65||27||95||M 3 x 90|
|KDH 3||080182||12||51||27||105||M 3 x 80|
|KD 4||080183||14||69||34||105||M 4 x 100|
|KDH 4||080184||14||35||34||95||M 4 x 70|
- The gravity and spring toggle are suitable for pre-positioned installation.
- When placed in the drill hole, the bearing elements of the gravity and spring toggles independently swing open behind the board.
- The KM 10 is specially suited to fixing wash basins and urinals into installation and cavity walls.
- No special installation tool required. For a fast and convenient installation.