- Mirror cabinets
- Curtain rails
- Cable and pipe clips
- Stand-off installations
- TV consoles
- Aerated concrete
- Solid panel made from gypsum
- The Allen key chuck makes it possible to set the FTP M without the need for a special setting tool. This allows for a simple installation.
- The FTP M achieves a very high load-bearing capacity in aerated concrete for increased safety.
- The spiral-shaped outer thread taps itself into the aerated concrete with a positive fit. This means that it can be set without the need for much force.
- The special geometry allows for an almost expansion-force-free anchoring. This allows for small edge and spacing distances, and avoids splitting in the case of plastered surfaces.
- The FTP M is suitable for pre-positioned installation.
- The aircrete anchor taps itself into the aerated concrete with a positive fit during the installation process.
- Suitable for metric screws with diameter 6 to 10 mm.
- For installation with an Allen key: Allen key size corresponds to screw diameter, e.g. FTP M6 is installed with Allen key size 6.
- For installation with cordless screwdriver: use a low torque and use the correct 6-kt bit FTP EM.
|Type||Art.-No.||Drill hole diameter||Anchor length||Metric screw|
|FTP M 6||078415||8 - (10)||50||M 6|
|FTP M 8||078416||10 - (12)||60||M 8|
|FTP M 10||078417||12 - (14)||70||M 10|