- Gypsum plasterboard and gypsum fibreboards
- Vertically perforated brick
- Hollow blocks made from lightweight concrete
- Cavity floor slabs made from bricks and concrete
- Perforated sand-lime brick
- Solid sand-lime brick
- Natural stone
- Aerated concrete
- Solid panel made from gypsum
- Solid brick made from lightweight concrete
- Solid brick
- The universal operating principle (knotting or expanding) allows for use in all solid, hollow and board building materials. Thus the UX is the correct choice for unknown base materials.
- The UX's angled connection ridges allow for optimum screw guidance. Serrated anti-rotation locks prevent rotation in the drill hole. This guarantees the greatest possible installation safety.
- Fixing sets with screws, eye screws and hooks provide the right solution for all applications.
- The UX with rim is suitable for pre-positioned installation; the UX without rim is suitable for push-through installation.
- Turning in the screw causes the UX to expand in the solid building material and to knot within the cavity.
- The required screw length is given by the plug length + fixture thickness + 1 x screw diameter.
- Suitable for wood and chipboard screws, as well as stud screws.
- In the case of board building materials, the threadless part of the screw must not be longer than the fixture, and the UX with rim is to be used.
- The edge distance must be at least one plug length.
Find Similar Products by Category