Our staff are on-hand to help between 8.00am-5.00pm Monday to Friday.
Please click on the link below for quick help:
- Where's my orders?
- How do I reorder my previous orders?
- How do I use my gift certificate?
- How do I use my coupon code?
- Can I buy a physical gift certificate instead of an electronic one?
- Can I buy a gift certificate with my store credit?
- How do I know how many individual fixings are in a box?
- Can I get a better price if i buy something in bulk?
- How do I find stuff on the site?
- Why do I need to use my email address?
- I have a question about a product, what shoud I do?
- Is the site safe?
- Do you deliver to sites?
- Where do i collect from?
- What are all these emails I am getting about my order?
- How can i track my order?
- Can I see my purchase history?
- Where's my order?
- What payment methods are supported?
- Can I pay for my order outside the UK but have it delivered to a UK address
- When I go to pay for my order on my card, it shows an error message?
If your question/problem is not answered by one of the above then please try one of the folowing methods.
Phone Us? 0115 978 5454
(Get an quick answer but only Mon-Fri 8.00am - 5.00pm)
Fax Us? 0115 924 9827
(Get a reply within 48 hours (working days))
Email Us? email@example.com
(Get an instant reply to any query (Working Hours))
First things first, you need to check your emails even the spam folders for our status notifications or a simple message from us which we need a reply for before releasing your order. The next thing to check is to use the tracking number on your 'Order Shipped' emails (if you have it yet). If neither of these get you any further please give us a call on: 0115 978 5454 for a quick and strait answer or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You need your unique gift certificate code, which is part of the gift certificate that was emailed to you as an attachment. It will look something like Z50-Y6K-COS-402.
Browse the store and add items to your cart as you normally would.
Click the 'View Cart' link to view the contents of your shopping cart.
Type your gift certificate code in to the 'Redeem Gift Certificate' box and click 'Go'.
Unfortunatly you can only purchace an electronic gift certificate but if you did want to put it in a card or something then you can print the certificate.
Yes you can. Check-out as normal.
There are three ways to find products on the website:
- At the top of our site there is a search bar which guesses what your typing as you type.
- Along the left hand side of every page there is a category listing which categorizes all of the listed products.
- Under the category listing there is a brand search so if you know the brand of the item you are searching for that is the best way.
Overall the search bar is the fastest way to search the 50,000 products listed.
You need an email address so that we can send you your receipt and status updates. If you don't have an emails address then please call us and one of our members of staff will assist you with a temporary email address.
There are two quick ways to get an answer:
- Email us at: email@example.com
- Phone us: 0115 978 5454
Yes. Due to google policy changes in 2017 our entire site is secure. You can check to make sure a website is secure by looking in the address bar for a locked padlock icon. if you cant see that then the website is venerable (Ours is secure though).
The first email is your receipt/confirmation. You will receive a few more with your orders status and 5 days after receiving your order you will receive a product review email. These emails are sent automatically from a secure server to keep you in the picture of there and when your order is going to arrive.
You can track your order by logging-in to your account > Order status. If your order is shipped then you can click the tracking number on the 'shipped' email which should be in your inbox.
Yes. Log-in to your account > Your account history.
We accept all major credit and debit cards via our Stripe payment gateway. We also accept Paypal payments and apple pay for easy checkout.
Yes. As long as your delivery address is within the United Kingdom.
This is could be a few reasons.
- The billing address has to match where your card is registered. If its a company card the we would recommend trying your head office address.
- Your bank has put a monthly limit on your card and you have reached it.
- Your bank has blocked you from using your card. Normally this is for your own protection so speak to your bank.
- There is no funds in your account to pay for the order in full.
Yes we do. If your order is over £700 we will deliver your goods on our own transit. On the other hand if you order is below £700 Ukmail who deliver our parcles will also go to site but please provide as much info as possable in the extra details box.
We only have one depot in Nottingham. The address is: 153a Nottingham Road, Basford, Nottingham, NG6 0FU, U.K
Yes. If the item(s) have not already been set-up for bulk buying then you can email us or even better give us a call on: 0115 978 5454 and let us give you the best quote.