These lifting straps are a pair of straps that are ergonomically designed to encourage proper lifting techniques to reduce back injuries due to heavy or repetitive lifting. These straps employ leverage which makes the items being carried seem 66% lighter. This makes it much easier to go up and down a flight of stairs, and to turn around corners.
Our lifting straps, we also call them moving straps, save floors from scratches, dents, scuffs and scrapes that dollies and hand trucks leave behind. They are adjustable up to 122 cm so you can easily carry SM, MED, LG and XL items. Forearm forklift lifting straps are portable and they can conveniently be stored in a drawer, tool box or under a truck seat. Forearm forklift lifting straps are affordable, safe, ergonomically designed, adjustable and portable. Not only do you keep your belongings from being damaged, you also protect your back while doing heavy lifting.
- For save movement of heavy and large objects
- Safe and secure for lifting
- Less risk of damaging items
- Suitable for weights to 300 kg!
- Easy to use and store
- Suitable for almost every lift job
- Length of each individual strap: 284,5 cm
- Width of each individual strap: 7,62 cm
- Max. lifting capacity: 300 kg
- Weight of both straps: 0,73 kg
- 2 Straps (one pair) in blister