Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 50 and pay only £3.09 each
- Buy 51 or above and pay only £2.80 each
Everbuild EVBLEAD Everflex Lead Mate is a low modulus, neutral cure sealant specifically designed to give exceptional adhesion to soft metals such as lead, brass etc.
The product is specially formulated as an alternative to mortaring lead flashing and sheet into brick, stone and concrete. With excellent adhesion to metals, it will not stain or corrode soft metals unlike most conventional sealants.
This Everbuild EVBLEAD Lead Mate has been designed for a low dirt pick up rate, and excellent flexibility ± 50%. It also has excellent low and high (+150° C) temperature resistance and is solvent free with low shrinkage during vulcanisation.
Everbuild Lead Mate is resistant to plasticiser migration and may be used over water based and solvent based paints for a professional finish.
EVBLEAD Lead Mate has excellent external weathering properties and will withstand all weather conditions, giving a longer professional look.
AREAS FOR USE
- As an alternative to mortaring in lead flashing and sheet into brick, stone and concrete.
- Suitable as an expansion joint sealant.
- Weather sealing and joint sealing to pre-formed panels.
- Sealing soft metals such as lead, copper and zinc.
- Parapet and roof weather sealing applications.
Flexibility ± 50%
Low and high (+150°C) temperature resistance