|Expected Due date is 1st Aug 2019|
Iridium Discs Info:
Sandpaper for a new generation of surface finishing professionals.
Our new paper abrasive Mirka Iridium® is the result of years of development work. Produced with cutting edge technology, Iridium is perfected for speed and efficiency. It cuts faster with fewer steps from rough to smooth surface finish. Thanks to the new precision coating the abrasive does not wear out easily; it practically repels dust, so the grains stay sharp longer. Dust extraction is efficient and convenient with Mirka’s new multihole pattern. Just place and go. Coarse to fine grits, Iridium works well on both soft and hard surfaces.
• Unique mix of grains for fast and efficient sanding; top performance proven in field tests
• Excellent quality consistency and durability thanks to new production technology
• Super precision coating practically repels dust – there is no pilling or clogging, leaving no swirl marks
• Effective multi-hole pattern delivers outstanding dust extraction and a clean work environment
• Premium paper backing offers remarkable flexibility and excellent grain adhesion with new low VOC resin system
• Automotive Refinishing • Construction & Decoration • Wood Processing
• Composites Processing • Marine Industry • Vehicle Manufacturing
Mirka DEROS 5650CV direct electric random orbital sander is equipped with a 150 mm (6”) pad and has a 5.0 mm oscillation. Mirka DEROS 5650CV is the first ever electric sanding machine with a brushless motor and no external power supply. The mains voltage is 220V - 240V. It is also the lightest electric machine on the market and suitable for general sanding purposes on almost all kind of surfaces. Mirka DEROS 5650CV has a soft start function, a built in electronic motor brake and a smooth, easy to operate lever to control motor speed. Thanks to its high efficiency brushless motor, this electric sander also has a plenty of power to get the job done quickly. Its performance is comparable to a conventional 500W electric machine and that ensures it maintains a constant speed even under heavy load. The unique symmetrical design makes it just as comfortable whether it’s being used in the left hand or the right hand and the longer body provides the option of a two-hand grip. Mirka DEROS 5650CV is equipped with a backing pad, which has a central air inlet. This results in improved air flow and helps extract dust away from the centre of the tool even faster. Mirka DEROS 5650CV is delivered in a high quality plastic case, together with the 2-in-1 backing pad solution. This model is mainly sold on the European market.
|Power input (W)||350|
|Voltage main supply (VAC)||220 - 240|
|Speed (rpm)||4000 - 10000|
|Size of pad (mm)||125 / 150|
|Noise Level, LpA (dB)||71|
|Vibration level (m/s²)||3.4|
|Dust system||Central vacuum ready|
|Pad included (code)||8292605011, 8292502511|
|Main frequency (Hz)||50/60|