Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 10 or above and get 10% off
Proguard heavy duty fire retardant polythene sheeting used for surface protection, temporary screening, asbestos wrapping and more.
Fire retardant sheeting can also be used in various other applications whilst buildings undergo refurbishment work or in new build construction projects whilst also providing protection from dust and the risks of electrical hazards.
It is flame retardant to the LPS1207 standard.
Size: 4m x 25m (comes on centre folded 2m rolls)
Weight: 1000g/250mu (medium duty)
- 100% waterproof
- 0.25mm (1000 gauge thick)
- Cost-effective temporary protection
- Can be used to create a temporary dust screen
- Flexible material – ideal for draping and hanging
- Approved for asbestos removal or wrapping film
- Centre folded roll
- Easily cut with a knife
- Manufactured in the UK
- Flame Retardant to LPS1207 - Certificate Number 521a/03
- Reusable and Recyclable