The Philidas Industrial is an all-metal one piece nut with a collar above the hexagon. Two slots, in the same plane, are cut in the collar and the metal above the slots set to de-pitch the threads. When the nut is tightened on to a bolt, the thread is gripped on the flank ~ the point at which it is designed to take the thrust.
- Suitable for use in all temperature conditions.
- Performance unaffected by oil, petrol, liquids, and vapours.
- Easily assembled with hand or power tools.
- Locks effectively to a face or unsupported.
- Grades of material: Steel Grade 8
- All Metal Bent Beam Type
- Cold Formed and Bar Turned
- Developed from the Turret Design as a lower Height alternative