Inverter Plasma is the ideal technology for consistently clean and highly accurate cutting of conductive materials including steel, stainless steel, copper, bronze and aluminium.
- 230v (20amp), 1 phase supply
- 20amps - 40amps output current
- 4.4 bar compressed air pressure
- 6.0CFM average air consumption
- Infinitely variable output power settings
- 12.0mm cutting capacity (severs 12.0mm)
- Digital display showing current settings
- Lightweight - weighs only 10.0kg!
- Adjustable cooldown time
- P80 torch (6.0m)
- Earth lead, regulator
- Torch accessory kit
SIP has a comprehensive range of welding equipment available, featuring a superb collection of powerful, feature-rich units built for top performance and quality finishing.
|Input Supply||230v (20amp)|
|Torch||P80 Cen. (6.0m)|
|Output Current||20amps - 50amps|
|Duty Cycle||50amps @ 60%|
|Output Settings||Infinitely variable|
|Air Pressure||4.4 bar|
|Air Capacity||100 litres/min|
|Packaged Dimensions||480 x 250 x 480mm|
|Additional||2 year warranty |