- Suspended ceilings (only GB 14)
- Cable trays
- Guard rails
- Façade and roof constructions made of wood and metal
- Anopy brackets
- Letter boxes
- Aerated concrete with compressive strength 2 to 4 N/mm²
- Aerated concrete wall or ceiling boards with compressive strength 3.3 to 4.4 N/mm²
- The general building approval guarantees approved safety for use in safety-relevant applications.
- The spiral-shaped outer ribs cut a positive fit in the soft building material, thus ensuring the best pressure distribution and load-bearing capacity.
- Can be applied with a hammer - there is no need for special tools, thus saving time and money for the installation.
- The GB can also be used safely outside (e.g. in façade installation) when combined with the approved fischer safety screw in A4.
- The GB is suitable for pre-positioned installation.
- The spiral-shaped outer ribs ensure a positive fit connection between the building material and anchor.
- The required screw length is given by: Anchor length + fixture thickness + 1 x screw diameter.
- The GB must be used with fischer safety screws to fulfil the approval and to achieve the maximum load-bearing capacity.
- GB 14 is approved for use in cracked aerated concrete.
- Use rotary drilling to create the drill hole
- Can be used in unplastered aerated concrete
|Type||Art.-No.||DIBt||Drill hole diameter||Plug length = min. anchorage depth||Sales unit||fischer safety screw|
l = hef
ds x ls
We recommend using a multi-purpose screw with these plugs - Click here